Time: September 7, 2018 at 12pm to October 4, 2018 at 9am
Street: Jonk Village, Swaragashram, Ram Jhulla
Website or Map: https://www.200hrsyogattc.com/
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: 200hrsyogattc
Latest Activity: Apr 26
The sweet babbling of the Ganges stirring the utter silence of the Himalayan valleys, the sacred trails of the Himalayas where great yogis come to practice, and the beauty of multiple temples where one can find spirituality in abundance. Rishikesh, the birthplace of Yoga is surely the most genuine place to fall in love with the ancient science in the whole universe. Learn and practice the traditional form of Yoga along with experiencing the natural heritage of Rishikesh with 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh. Lay the strong foundation of your huge yogic journey with the month-long program by 200hrsyogattc.
Date: 07 Sep - 04 Oct 2018
Event Description: 200 Hour YTTC is a month-long Yoga training that aims to furnish with the basics of Yoga. The event offers an opportunity to learn Yoga under the guidance of our virtuoso yoga teachers. Students receive a Yoga Alliance Validated certificate after the successful completion of the training.
• Training of Yoga in its most classic form- Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Get introduced to the practical and theoretical aspects of Yoga, the Yoga philosophies and implement them in your life.
• Deep Meditation practices to create a connection with the inner soul.
• The breathing study and practice of Yoga during Pranayama series to advance the blood circulation.
• The practice of all the Yoga Asanas in refined form with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Get introduced to the structure and functions of all the body mechanics in relation to Yoga.
• Knowledge of the Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Purification of the human body with six yogic cleansing actions of Shat Kriyas.
• Learn how to conduct a Yoga class and maintain decent relationships with the students during Teaching Methodology classes.
• Learn the Ayurvedic way of cooking to lead the sattvic life successfully.
• Satsang and fire ceremony for soul purification.
• Visit the local sites of interest and cultural importance
Food and Accommodation: Understanding the importance of healthy food. We offer three times Ayurveda-sponsored meals that offer complete care of the aspirants’ health. The food we serve is prepared by our expert chefs who are experienced in sattvic food. In case you require vegan meal options of your choice, do not hesitate to ask for it. Located within a few steps from the Holy Ganges’, our ashram and its facility seem a complete beauty in itself. All rooms are beautifully furnished and provided with all the modern basic need amenities like comfortable beds, TV, fan, etc. The rooms are facilitated with private balconies that act as perfect leisure place.
Fee Details: 1350 USD for a shared room and 1500 USD for a private room
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is one of the finest Yoga portals in India that offers information about Yoga, Yoga programs, and ideal locations across the country. In recent years, the popularity of the portal has reached its all-time high, thanks to the authentic information it offers to the digi-explorers. The team of 200hrsyogattc organizes a number of Yoga events with an aim to reach this holistic science out to everybody. It conducts Yoga TTC at its chosen school, Rishikul Yogshala, a globally-recognized Yoga school.