Time: June 7, 2019 at 12pm to July 4, 2019 at 9am
Street: Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan singh
Latest Activity: Aug 1, 2018
Rishikesh, the global Yoga capital has contributed massively to the Yoga community as the ancient town is the birthplace of yogic enlightenment. On the mesmeric trails of the Himalayas, delve into the beauty of the spiritual science to explore its depth with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga certification in India. Advance your yoga journey under some of India’s most accomplished teachers in the stunning month of June in Rishikesh India.
The 300 Hour Yoga teacher training in India marks the advanced level of recognized certification under Yoga Alliance, a crucial stage in the life of a Yogi. The program will shape you into a professional teacher and practitioner by nurturing you in a holistic manner.
• Acquire mastery over the traditional forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• A detailed understanding of the ancient Yoga texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
• The training of breath regulation with the practice of Pranayama.
• Enjoy the tranquility of the Himalayas with traditional Meditation practices on its trails.
• Learn how to perfect the asanas and the body posture through the application of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Study of the human anatomy and its role in the practice of Yoga.
• Understand the art of being healthy and fit by following the principles of Ayurveda.
• Teaching Methodology sessions to transform into a well-versed Yoga teacher with self-practice and practical training.
• The practice of Mantra Yoga based on Sanskrit mantras for peace and harmony in life.
• Understand the six purifying actions of Shat Kriyas and its theories.
• Feel the Yoga fun and laughter with Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
• Learn about the ideal daily routine according to Yoga for a sattvic living.
• Visits to the various places of historical and spiritual importance in order to get acquainted with the rich legacy of India.
Food and Accommodation: Understanding the need for utter nourishment during the training, we serve three-time wholesome meals that are prepared according to the Ayurveda. Students enjoy the sattvic meals prepared by our professional chefs. The inclusion of local herbs and organic drinks ensures a complete health of the aspirants. All our rooms are well-equipped with all the basic facilities such as twin-beds, fan, lights, etc. A private balcony is attached to each room. The scenic view of the Ganges and the Himalayan vegetation is heart-touching.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
For more detail about the programs, visit our website: www.rishikulyogshala.org
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a premier Yoga institute headquartered in Rishikesh, India. The Yogshala aims to spread the yogic enlightenment throughout the globe and has begun the process by setting up its branches in countries like India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. A number of programs are organized by the Yoga Alliance registered school such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, therapy programs, etc. Carrying a huge lineage of spiritual teaching, the Yoga Institute has shaped several yogic minds during the last 7 years.