All Discussions Tagged 'mahares' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

elderly,service

Letter from an old father to his son If you ever get old ways, if I messed up when I eat and I'm not able to dress or understanding, you re…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Jun 30, 2013

mahares

The number of Alzheimer's patients is expected to triple by 2050 in the United States Posted: 07 Feb 2013 03:00 AM PST AFP - The number of…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Feb 8, 2013

humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8jhKfyG1oU8  “Rape, groping, and obscene language by abusive supervisors should…

Started by khelil omrane

0 May 18, 2012

womens rights

Women Barred From Olympics Saudi Policy Violates Olympic Charter In Saudi Arabia, state-run schools offer no physical education for girls,…

Started by khelil omrane

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Charlie

elderly-service

Editorial: The holiday season for all ages The holiday season is synonymous with friendliness, sharing, lights, gaiety. How to celebrate fo…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 20, 2011

takes,to..age...well

How to Live to be 100 Sure, your genes have something to do with your life span, but the doctors we spoke to agreed that you can make a big…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 8, 2011

mahares

Tunisians do your duty and your right to have an historic first The tail is present everywhere in the polls I am one of those standing f…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Oct 23, 2011

humen-rights

The Nobel Peace Prize award to two African and one Yemeni ENCOURAGEMENT TO "Arab spring"? With the Yemeni Tawakkul Karman, a journalist and…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Oct 7, 2011

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...