Information

Befriending Your Mind

Who is to be your best friend in life? I invite you on a wonderful inner journey to discover there cannot be a better friend than your own mind which is positively anchored in the inner spirit of your own Being. Love and Blessings, Baba

Members: 185
Latest Activity: Jan 9, 2015

Discussion Forum

ALL IS WELL IN MY LIFE!

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari. Last reply by 0qgmgh40a1cgw Jan 9, 2015. 4 Replies

Fear of the future comes from the fact that we are not able to see life as an ever-unfolding process toward a Higher Consciousness. It is a lack of trust in the Divine and in the power of the higher…Continue

Tags: POSITIVITY

Be Kind and Patient With Yourself

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari. Last reply by Revera May 13, 2013. 1 Reply

Q. When I try to make beneficial changes in my life, I go about them so radically and compulsively that the whole process becomes a source of tremendous stress. I quit trying to make the change. How…Continue

Instant Meditation!

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari. Last reply by Revera May 13, 2013. 1 Reply

Don't forget that whatever you do, even if it is just the repetitive chores of daily life, it can also be an opportunity for you to be highly creative. As you focus, one task at a time, your work is…Continue

Tags: Mindfulness, Meditation

How to Give Feedback to Another Without Causing Hurt

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari May 3, 2012. 0 Replies

When somebody is not doing a good job and you are asked to coment on his or her work, how should one anser the question? I do not want to hurt anybody, but am wonderfing how to be truthful without…Continue

Tags: Communication, Truth, Feedback

How Have Your Been Rediscovering Yourself?

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Apr 25, 2012. 0 Replies

In prayer, invoke the grace of God. Invoke all the powers of healing within you to express themselves, to flood the world with positive vibrations.Feel and see, looking back over the time you have…Continue

Serve The Living God in Those Who Suffer

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Apr 13, 2012. 0 Replies

Find a new way to contribute to another human being each day, to practice generosity of mind and heart. Notice how that expands your experience of the goodness and beauty of life, how that carries…Continue

Tags: Service

Serve The Living God in Those Who Suffer

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Apr 13, 2012. 0 Replies

Find a new way to contribute to another human being each day, to practice generosity of mind and heart. Notice how that expands your experience of the goodness and beauty of life, how that carries…Continue

Enlighten the Areas of Darkness in Your Life

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Mar 31, 2012. 0 Replies

Compassionately and relentlessly recognize the areas of darkness in your life. Trust that they have value in your life. Affirm that they too come from God. They are leading you to some awakening.…Continue

Tags: Light, Darkness, Nature, Meditation, Prayer

Returning to the Positive Within

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Mar 20, 2012. 0 Replies

Brush away the negative emotions, the negative patterns and ruts you find yourself in. They are like parasites trying to live on your own energy. Imagine them as trivial, small insects crawling on…Continue

Tags: Positivity

All Your Suffering Is from the Condition of Your Mind

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari Mar 9, 2012. 0 Replies

Practice being non-judgmental, non-reactive, non-resistant. First, see what is happening to your mind. What are the thoughts that are coming into your mind? Watch your thoughts in a very…Continue

Tags: Meditation

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Befriending Your Mind to add comments!

Comment by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari on April 2, 2010 at 8:45am
Blessed Friends!

Yes, we need to fill our life with fragrance of gratitude and allow that to spread all around through our tolerant compassionate words and smiles.

Know that this Baba is only an instrument of the Divine Mother, so if you are thankful then i take it that your gratitude is reaching out to the Mother Divine.
You are blessed.
Baba
Comment by deZengo on April 1, 2010 at 2:43pm
I was recently participated in an online teleseries for woman called: Inner Mean Girl Reform School. One of the techniques being used to "befriend" our mind is to create a fictitious character of those inner mean voices. They even go as far as to discuss naming her / him, cartooning the image and removing all power that "self destructive inner voice" and finding a "new job" for that old voice of self doubt.

The more I study and apply my own intuition, the more I realize that Healing BEgins with THOUGHT! As those negative ... self destructive thoughts are beginning to form - we can train ourself to see the signs and redirect the thought to something else.

Thanks for sharing this great information!
Comment by khelil omrane on April 1, 2010 at 2:22pm

Comment by GeePee on March 31, 2010 at 4:45pm
Photobucket
Comment by claudia aubin on March 26, 2010 at 2:49am
Thank you for this invite, my best friend is Jesus, for he is who I most strive to be like. For to be kind, to love unconditional in all ways, to show compassion to all living beings, and help others in need. This is my path and he shows me how each and every step of the way. Namaste to all of my new enlightened friends
Comment by GeePee on January 26, 2010 at 5:45pm

Thanks so much for the invite!
Comment by khelil omrane on January 15, 2010 at 11:24pm
God bless our brothers in Haiti and in the worst disaster Acfhihm Park in the whole of humanity in all its sects, races and Anthaiadtha and delivered them from pests and diseases, wars and terrorism, Secretary
Comment by khelil omrane on January 13, 2010 at 11:50am
thank you for yout invitation:khelil
Comment by Maz on January 13, 2010 at 6:17am
Thank you for the invite to your group. I look forward to learning how to be my best friend.
Namaste
Maz
Comment by MEDARD DU ROCHER - BOPE on January 5, 2010 at 2:35pm
thank you.

Members (176)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...