All Discussions Tagged 'khelil:tunisia' (47)

← Back to ELDERLY-SERVICE
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

christmas a feast for all

Christmas packages The Little Brothers do not forget those who can not move, they go to meet them at their homes, in group homes, hospital…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 31, 2010

ELDERLY-SERVICE

Hope for Brain Cancer Posted: December 9, 2010 2:35 AM PST A major discovery made in Montreal could soon afford to treat brain tumors. An…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 10, 2010

H1N1and elderly

Why influenza A (H1N1) has killed so many young adults Unlike seasonal flu, influenza A in the winter of 2009-2010 caused more severe in y…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 6, 2010

letter

My letter to today's elderly "I sing wrong, but I mean fair." Riddle of the Day In what year did Christmas and New Year's Day they have he…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Dec 3, 2010

HIV and aging

Highlighting HIV Issues Among Older Americans Posted by Gregorio Millett on November 01, 2010 at 06:06 PM EST Over 1 million Americans are…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 18, 2010

humanity

Volunteering Helps Older Adults in Tough Times Family caregivers who want to be champions in their community should consider volunteering…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 17, 2010

for caregivers:books to read

Alzheimer without taboo or shame: a book of testimonies by Alzheimer Haute-Savoie Alzheimer without taboo nor pudeurL'Association Alzheime…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 15, 2010

Carry a box memories by Arlene Goldberg Stimulating activity, it is affirmation of identity, a source of self-worth, sharing and fun Arle…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 12, 2010

Images of old age To celebrate their sixtieth anniversary, the Little Brothers of the Poor published "Growing old together." Elderly Volun…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 10, 2010

"When our parents grow old" book edited by Bernard Bore and Pascal Dreyer For carers and professionals Because we are all affected by the…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Nov 10, 2010

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...