Information

Meditation Room

Members: 270
Latest Activity: Mar 20, 2018

Meditation Player : For beginers

a href="target=">

This is a place where you can run to rest your mind,calm your thoughts and just try to develop a time for yourself. We will be placing here many techniques and guided meditation. Please feel free to contribute and enrich this sacred place. Namaste, NING- Humanity Healing Team of Administrators

Discussion Forum

The Prayer of Silence has helped me a lot.

Started by Dennis Tate Oct 10, 2016. 0 Replies

A near death experiencer perfected a method of meditation that I am having some success with.Basically he was attempting to duplicate the NDE state of consciousness through meditation.…Continue

Typologies of Meditation

Started by RaK. Last reply by Sidney Clouston Oct 10, 2013. 2 Replies

Meditation itself has been described and defined in several differentways. Pekala (1990) conceives of meditation as a "process of turningconsciousness upon itself to develop attentional control of…Continue

ATISHA’S HEART MEDITATION

Started by RaK. Last reply by RaK Nov 30, 2012. 9 Replies

ATISHA’S HEART MEDITATIONThis is a wonderfully simple Tibetan tantric meditation, which transmutesnegativity at every level. The love energy of the heart is what doesthe transmuting. It is a very…Continue

Bells of Mindfulness

Started by Manju. Last reply by laughlight May 26, 2012. 2 Replies

Continue

Grounding Meditation Conjuring a Grounding Cord

Started by RaK Apr 27, 2012. 0 Replies

Grounding MeditationConjuring a Grounding CordThe grounding meditation is an important meditation technique not only for psychic self defense but also psychic healing, and learning more about…Continue

Tags: Cord, a, Conjuring, Meditation, Grounding

Are you in Fear of something? Here is a good meditation that might help.:-)

Started by Manju Feb 23, 2012. 0 Replies

My fear and doubts have vanished like mist into the distance, never to disturb me again. I will die content and free from regrets. This is the fruit of Dharma practice. Milarepa, from 'Fruit of…Continue

Do you want to be Happy? Meditate (Neuro-Plasticity findings)

Started by Manju. Last reply by Manju Feb 22, 2012. 2 Replies

Meditation has been proven through what the Scientists calls"Neuro-Plasticity," to create structural and functional changes in the brain , towards a more positive outcome like Happiness, Clarity,…Continue

Do you need Wisdom on something? Here is a wonderful mantra of WHITE TARA

Started by Manju Feb 21, 2012. 0 Replies

White Tara is referred to as "Mother of all the Buddhas."  This is because she embodies the motivation that is compassion.  Her whiteness "Radiant as the eternal snows in all their glory" is…Continue

OM Mantra Meditation may aid in brain function

Started by Manju Feb 20, 2012. 0 Replies

By Kathleen Fackelmann, USA TODAYThe ancient practice of meditation may change the brain in a way that helps boost attention, according to studies out Sunday at the annual meeting of the Society for…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Meditation Room to add comments!

Comment by Manju on May 8, 2012 at 11:59pm

Comment by Manju on April 15, 2012 at 9:05pm

Comment by Manju on March 30, 2012 at 10:27pm

Comment by ozzieowl on March 28, 2012 at 10:45am

I would like to say thank you Anamarija for these very beautiful

meditational affirmations, every single one of them is unique.

I am also wondering if it would be alright to ask if I may

copy them please.

Comment by Anamarija on March 28, 2012 at 10:33am

Comment by Manju on March 27, 2012 at 10:28pm

Comment by Manju on February 23, 2012 at 12:13am

Hello Almustapha, there are many meditation materials here you can choose from, which ever resonates well with you. The materials are just here for our choosing as led. Please let me know if there is any way I can help you with regarding choosing, if in any case you need help on that. Thank you and Namaste!

Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 22, 2012 at 6:17am
Hi my dear members of meditation room i'm new to the room i need to know how to practice meditation in the sense of i'm member of this great group thanks alot.
Comment by Manju on February 21, 2012 at 10:51pm

For Wisdom, Longetivity and Merit. White Tara meditation Mantra

The Mantra :

OM. TARE TUTARE TURE.  MAMA AYUR PUNYE JNANA PUSHTIM KURU, SWAHA

Ohm, Tahray Tootahray tooray, mahmah ahyoor poonyay jnyana pushtim kuru[-ye], Swahhah

Tibetans say : OM TARE TUTTARE TURE, MAMA AYUR JANA PUNTIN KURU SOHA

Comment by Manju on February 19, 2012 at 12:07pm

Mantra for Enlightenment, removal of past karma, and excellent for healing mind, and body ill conditions.

More info : http://swamij.com/mahamrityunjaya.htm

Members (269)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...