SACRED space studio

Information

SACRED space studio

Yoga is an ancient discipline that explores, develops, and integrates the body, mind, and spirit. Yoga systematically stretches and strengthens muscles throughout the body, increases circulation to internal organs and glands, quiets the nervous system, and improves concentration. This ancient system of self-care brings vitality, health, deep relaxation, and peace of mind. All yoga comes from Hatha Yoga, thereby we believe there is no such thing as a “new” yoga style.  There are however, new ways to share the practice and connect with those who are on a path to healing the : mind | body | spirit. 

Members: 13
Latest Activity: Jan 29, 2017

Home GROWN Yoga Accessories & Totes™

Our friends form SACREDspace Studio are supporting a few local (Middle TN) artists and promoting their product(s) here : Please take a moment to connect with them / share it / buy one / or just generally send some loving vibes. We are trying to generate interest so that more artists will begin using materials already available - thereby reducing and reusing!

http://fiverr.com/dezengo/create-a-cool-tin-and-then-some-recycled-gift-box-from-old-tins ; (thank you for your support & prayers)

change, deZengodesigned, ecofriendly, fiverr, gifttins, humanityhealing, magazine, middletn, omtimesmedia, recycledart, sacredspacestudio, tennesseeartists, tinandthensome, wellness

Discussion Forum

Home GROWN Yoga Accessories™

Started by deZengo Jun 20, 2012. 0 Replies

Meditation StoolsRecently NamaSpirit has dropped off a few meditation stools, one to Wren at the Lotus Seed Yoga School, Orange Carbon Yoga and One to the tea monk at Heavens tea. Namaspirit wants people to feel comfortable, and we enjoy hearing…Continue

Tags: wellness, healing, craftivism, change, yoga

Goals : Setting & Reaching Them

Started by deZengo May 18, 2012. 0 Replies

Key #1 – Write Your Goals DownStudies and surveys have shown that you are far more likely to achieve your goals if you write it down.  I personally like to write my goals down and refer to them daily to keep them at the front of my mind.Writing down…Continue

SACREDspace 40 Day Challenge ~Om Tryambakam - The LIfe-Giving Prayer

Started by deZengo. Last reply by deZengo Feb 9, 2012. 1 Reply

SACREDspace 40 Day Challenge~Om Tryambakam - The LIfe-Giving Prayer “An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.” Mahatma Gandhi How many times have we heard "practice makes perfect?"   Parents do it with children, teachers with…Continue

Tags: yoga, collaborate, change, sacredspacetstudio, deZengodesigns

SACREDspace Studio : March 1/2 2012 : The 411 on Yoga Stuff : Yoga Mats

Started by deZengo. Last reply by deZengo Feb 8, 2012. 2 Replies

SACREDspace March 2012 The 411 on Yoga Stuff~Yoga Mats Whether you are beginner, intermediate or advanced student of yoga, at some point in your practice including…Continue

Tags: recycling, props, products, sustainableyogamats, toptenlist

Tears - Watering the Garden of Our Soul

Started by deZengo. Last reply by deZengo Feb 5, 2012. 1 Reply

Health & WellnessMarch ½ 2012 Water the Garden ofOur Soul with Tears“Tears are the silent language of grief” Voltaire " Those who do not know how to weep with their…Continue

Tags: scienceapprovescrying, sacredspacestudio, release, stress, tears

The Healing Power of Ayurveda

Started by deZengo. Last reply by CG Walters Jan 25, 2012. 3 Replies

Ayurveda, the science of life, was a medicine practiced in India since 5000 years ago. It is gaining prominence in modern day as there are no side effects of Ayurveda.…Continue

Tags: omtimesmagazine, nature, sacredsapcestudio, tags:, yoga

"Heart Centered Living" Our Health - Our Habits - Our Hearts - Guru Singh Coming to Seattle!

Started by deZengo Jan 24, 2012. 0 Replies

Guru Singh Coming to Seattle!"Heart Centered Living" Our Health - Our Habits - Our Hearts______________________                                  How can we use Kundalini yoga and meditation to create a…Continue

Tags: omtimesmagazine, spirit, wellness, humanithealing, namaspirittn

OM Times Feb 2012 : Update : The Yoga Freedom Project

Started by deZengo Jan 23, 2012. 0 Replies

HH STREETteam & SACREDspace Studio Support the Yoga Freedom Project…Continue

Tags: change, namaspirittn, SACREDspacestudio, help, fundraiser

SACREDspace : Zumba Podcast

Loading… Loading feed

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of SACRED space studio to add comments!

Comment by deZengo on July 2, 2010 at 7:49pm
I will be posting more about this later ... I pinky promise! The details of nings evictions are forthcoming and we are deciding whether to keep a minimal ning site ($20.00 version) while we restructure and move everything to HH / OM. We still need to keep mirror or two, so your feedback is valued. I like collaboration and I think HH is doing and going where I see / feel is correct for my path. Do we need to keep our independence or can we build our self within the unity of this community. I can't manage all the sites, but at some point they will be needed.

More coming. Love & Light Soul Family!
deZengo
Comment by deZengo on April 29, 2010 at 9:44pm
That is beautiful! Thank you for thinking of me / us. Love ya
Comment by Jenna Fisher on April 29, 2010 at 9:41pm

Members (12)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...