Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

I loved the information Helen.
Makes my day to learn something new...
Thank You :-)

Love and Light,

White Light
You're welcome!
I'm so glad you posted what you did about the Lost Frequencies. It makes so much sense, but it's also so infuriating to know what was done. Let's get them back and spread the word!
Helen
Crystal Singing Bowl in key of A# which activates the Pineal Gland along with Omnisphere Ambient drone and effects for Deep relaxation and chill time... Enjoy....

Love and Light

White Light
THANKS WHITE LIGHT VERY USEFUL ,VERY HEALING
THANKS HELEN WONDERFUL HEALING SOUNDS

This principle sure fits with how everything all began.

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/index.html
"How did we come into Spiritual existence?"My guides showed me a time we callthe beginning of Creation. Just as I observed the formation of my own unique Spirit, later there was a huge explosion, coming from an amazing looking, singing, pulsing, Joy-filled ball of bright Golden-White Light! I knew that I had always been very much a part of this Great Light, as have the rest of us. From this Orb of Light exploding, I found myself happily and quite excitedly hurling through space and time arriving safely in a perfect place of peace and amazing splendor. I knew immediately that this place was geared toward the expansion and education of every Soul that came there. Today I call this space, "The Realm" and it is here that we are assisted by many wise beings and Elders while we are being helped to complete much training and soulish expansion. (Christian Andreason, chapter 2 of his online book)

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...