ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES

Information

ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES

Members: 19
Latest Activity: Jul 2, 2015

Discussion Forum

HOROSCOPES 17-23.9.2012

Started by Beverley Taylor Sep 17, 2012. 0 Replies

WEEKLY    HOROSCOPES   by Beverley GENERAL  PLANETARY INFLUENCES 17-23.9.2012The Sun is in it’s last week in disciplined, fussy & organized Virgo, with a curious outlook, and enjoyment of…Continue

HOROSCOPES 3-9.9.2012

Started by Beverley Taylor Sep 2, 2012. 0 Replies

WEEKLY    HOROSCOPES   by Beverley GENERAL  PLANETARY INFLUENCES 3-9.9.2012The Sun is now 1/3 of it’s journey through rational, detailed & organized Virgo, with a practical, curious approach, and…Continue

AUGUST MONTHLY HOROSCOPES

Started by Beverley Taylor Aug 6, 2012. 0 Replies

MONTHLY    HOROSCOPES   by Beverley GENERAL  PLANETARY INFLUENCES AUGUST 2012I’m sorry the August Horoscopes are a few days late, it’s an extremely hectic few months for me recently, plus I was…Continue

HOROSCOPES 30.7-5.8.2012

Started by Beverley Taylor Jul 30, 2012. 0 Replies

WEEKLY    HOROSCOPES   by Beverley GENERAL  PLANETARY INFLUENCES 30.7-5.8.2012  You may notice that many influences shown here are the same as last week, because there is not much planetary movement…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES to add comments!

Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 13, 2012 at 7:09am
with this group better life 'll be posible keep in tourch members untill now let me said see you next time.
Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 13, 2012 at 7:01am
Hi people out there, this is special group for special people and its guided by this great woman talking about taylor.so millions of blessing be with taylor and thanks.
Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 13, 2012 at 7:00am
Hi people out there, this is special group for special people and its guided by this great woman talking about taylor.so millions of blessing be with taylor and thanks.
Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 12, 2012 at 7:35am
Hi taylor it has being long that we said hello to each other i hope every things is fine?good. sunday special taylor
Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 9, 2012 at 9:38am
my email address is isaaalmustapha@gmail.com
Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 9, 2012 at 8:41am
thanks taylor we are now more than a friends, i adopt you as my sister and thanks for my answer.we 'll be together forever and thanks for your timme.
Comment by Beverley Taylor on February 9, 2012 at 6:17am

Hi Almustapha, I have checked out your transit details, with your birth data, & have noticed that Saturn is currently transiting your 12th house as follows:- 

Saturn transits your Natal Pluto in Libra all this year showing:- Conditions at present, may well be out of your control.  This could involve some restriction of your freedoms, or burdens by the government, such as taxes, national insurance, or charges, which could leave you with a cashflow problem.  Focus and self discipline are the key issues right now, for getting where you need to go.  It’s certainly not a time to be whimsical and let the pieces fall where they may.  It’s time to take responsibility and take action.  You will probably be reviewing a lot of very sensitive psychological material. Although you may not be able to notice any change, this is a chance to organize your thoughts and build new habits that will bring orderly change in the future.  From May Transiting Saturn also  conjuncts your Natal Saturn - This transit helps you to develop a true, honest insight/perception into yourself and what you really want. A time of endings and new beginnings and a good time to initiate changes and follow them. A chance to find your true work in life and discover your innermost desires. Possible honors and recognition.  It’s a good time for research, studying or inventing.  Saturn as you can see is transiting through your twelfth house and shows:- Contemplation of the meaning of your existence, accomplishments, and your "failures" is the main focus now, it marks the end of a cycle, which can most certainly bring with it a fair measure of confusion and discontent, for a few months.  It turns a critical eye to all that lies beneath the surface, and you’re forced to do some serious "spring cleaning" of your psyches, or deeper intuition, in the long run this helps it to further develop, as it helps you to examine and discard irrational fears, which is very necessary for further growth and development.

Beverley Taylor

Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 7, 2012 at 7:43am
Hi, Taylor my birth details are date 19 aug 1982, time 11:15am and place of birth Bauchi Local government area Bauchi state Nigeria.
Comment by Beverley Taylor on February 7, 2012 at 6:33am

Hi Almustapha let me know your birth details, Date, Time, & Place of birth & I'll have a look for you

Comment by Almustapha A Isa on February 7, 2012 at 4:01am
Hi my dear sister of the same seed. (taylor) one of my previous astrologer telled me that i 'll transit on 24feb-8aprl. plese sister tell me what type of transit i 'll on that date?thanks for your time.

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...