Like two cathedral towers these stately pines Uplift their fretted summits tipped with cones; The arch beneath them is not built with stones, Not Art but Nature traced these lovely lines, And carved this graceful arabesque of vines; No organ but the wind here sighs and moans, No sepulchre conceals a martyr's bones. No marble bishop on his tomb reclines. Enter! the pavement, carpeted with leaves, Gives back a softened echo to thy tread!
Listen! the choir is singing; all the birds,
In leafy galleries beneath the eaves,
Are singing! listen, ere the sound be fled,
And learn there may be worship with out words. --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I am an adult Indigo and am still learning to use the gifts that I was given.
Indigos may be:
· highly intuitive – can be telepathic and show extrasensory capabilities · will often say seemingly ‘profound’ statements and has an strong interest in God – they often seem wise beyond their years
· has an affinity towards angels, ‘invisible friends’ such as fairies, gnomes, and lots and lots of colour in every aspect of life
· very sensitive to the environment, (can include food & additives), energy fields, electrical currents, as well as emotional sensitivity to what is happening around them
· strong willed – have a determination about them, often ‘warrior-like’ in their personality
· will often ‘call them as they seem them’ and won’t hold back from doing so
· can have a fiery temper and demeanor – rarely wavers from the onetrack mind
· can often be confused with having a defiant attitude – will often do the exact opposite of what they are told to do
· strong need to help others, individually or globally
· often introverted and a loner
· likes to work alone most of the time or in groups where is there is mutual cooperation and respect
· seemingly antisocial until they meet up with others like them
· can come into the world with a feeling of being ‘royal’ and often behave like it
· usually possess a good sense of humour
· highly artistic and creative with a bountiful imagination
· is usually gifted in one or more areas ie. art, music, math, etc.
· very technologically oriented – usually are whizzes at computers or other gadgetry
· easily frustrated especially when asked or told to something seemingly without reason or purpose ie. ‘because I said so’ does not work
· does not respond to any guilt or shame-filled situations
· is a non-confirmist, ‘bucks the system’, and rebels against structure and authority ie. very often they come up with innovative or different ways of seeing solutions to problem or looking at a situation
· is very comfortable being around plants, nature, animals, and the outdoors
· is very intolerant of situations that does not allow for their free will or choice to shine through ie. decisions made for them are usually unacceptable
· can be very self-reliant
· deals often with depression, insomnia, or bodily issues such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and in extreme cases – energetic mania or freneticness
· can be misdiagnosed as ADD or ADHD
· because of the level of frenetic energy around them, often they are great multi-taskers, accomplishing many things within short period of time, and having many projects on the go at once; but not necessarily following through with all of them
· they do not have a problem in stating what they need
· very often feel misunderstood – social settings in school are often an extremely challenging time
· has no patience and very intolerant of abuse – human, animal, environmental
· is intolerant of deceitful behaviour - has the ability to ‘see’ through illusions ie. nobody can pull the ‘wool over their eyes’, can tell when someone is lying or dishonest, or when someone is saying one thing and does another.
I am me, nothing less and nothing more. I love: peace, the mountains, the Creator, life, my children, friends, sunsets, animals of all sorts, caring for injured animals or other needy creatures, books, spirituality, love. (Not necessarily in that order!)
My influences include Native American prophecies and life, Rainbow Warriors, Lao Tzu, Celtic and Catholic Religion, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, DNA, Centering Prayer, meditation and more.
We are all related.
Holistic healing begins with prayer, continues with prayer and ends with prayer. Energy plays such an important roll in healing and through prayer and centering, healing is possible. This is the beginning. This is my journey.
Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named "Eyes of Fire", had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air,…
I don't do anything like anyone I know and that's ok. I don't want to be like anyone. I don't want to be somebody or anyone but who I am. This time in history makes people with this intent into worthless people. I believe that is wrong and people who are striving to be someone are afraid of what they really are and that the way I am is the…
The American Indian is of the soil, whether it be the region of forests, plains, pueblos, or mesas. He fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings. He once grew as naturally as the wild sunflowers, he belongs just as the buffalo belonged....
The Name HOPI means "The People of Peace." There are several interpretations of the same prophesy but basically, they all say the same thing. WE ARE IN TROUBLE. We humans have a way of hurting ourselves. We don't listen to nature, God or even each other. We simply ignore anything that isn't what WE want at that very moment. If we don't…
peace to you my friend :) I am seeking peace too. I like the description of yourself and of indigos that you wrote (or posted?). May all beings awaken to our true loving nature. Take care :) Blessings, Rachel
Hi seeking peace' i apologize for not replying sooner...jus a tad busy...lol. yes I hav had many experiences & realms..most r talked about on here. It started with my grandparents. I hav studied origins of language..petroglyphs..hav travelled to far east..all of north & central america. I hav studied much of my ancestry...& itz pretty amazing to say the least...languages or the words & sounds of old....hav brought me to full circle. I wish I had the time to sit here & rite it. But instead I do seminars @ the native campground I now live at...also at various resorts in the area. Plus I do paintings about all of this experience...itz my livelyhood. Anyway itz very nice to make ur aquaintence for sure...had a quik look @ ur profile...keep up the great werk U do...sending U lite & peace & hugz. douglas
Ahnii Hi' [miigwetch] meaning thankx for the invitation of friendship....very nice work u do...so glad to kno..more R active in the betterment of our human essence. sending U thoughts of lite & peace. Douglas
I’d like to introduce myself to you. My name is Marlene Marion and I am an Advanced EFT practitioner.
I just started a group on this site called
Advanced EFT Healing Begins NOW,
that I hope you will check out.
I know everyone is overwhelmed with Gee another group! However I think this will be fun and informative. This) is a very powerful and easy to use modality. As we are all Energy, everything is Energy and EFT deals directly with Energy Meridians, My success rate is off the charts in this weird but wonderful modality.
I feel an urgency as we are approaching 2012 and the importance to clear out our blockages (pain, diseases) so we have peace more fully anchored in our bodies, so we can more effectively project it out word. I work a little out of the box using Meditation, Angels, Intuition, EFT and Intention to give this added power.
I have helped many healers heal, because it’s always harder to heal yourself. I use video sessions, that you can use now to get started right away.
Please Join me and lets have some fun, The Healing Begins NOW isn't about time you worked on you! Here the link: