Five Forces Affecting Evolution on Earth
Signs of the Present Times, as given by The Tibetan
These five cosmic and systemic causes are responsible for the present crisis and difficult situation in the world.
1. A welling up of magnetic force on the star Sirius, which produces effects upon our solar system and particularly, the Earth.
2. A shift in the Earth's polarity, due to the pull of a great cosmic center. This powerfully affects the planet's orientation and is responsible for the volcanic eruptions and the many earthquakes as have increased over recent years.
3. The great sweep of the Sun around the greater zodiac (a period of 250,000 years, or a complete round) came to an end simultaneous to the start of the Piscean Age, over 2000 years ago.
This cycle of influence covers a period of 5000 years during which the Sun passes out of one zodiacal constellation's influence and enters that of the following sign. This 5000-year period covers the entire cycle of transition until complete liberation to function under the inspiration of the new constellation is completed. Therefore we are not yet free from incidental turmoil.
4. The passing of our Sun out of the sign Pisces into the sign Aquariusin the 26,000-year round (commonly referred to as entering the Aquarian Age) is another of the conditions bringing about present confusion.
In the process of the Sun's passing from sign to sign, as with our move out of the Piscean Age into the Age of Aquarius, the period of transition is approximately 500 years. This upheaval of extraplentary forces in the solar system is notably affecting our planet.
5. The Moon today is disintegrating with rapidity and this little known factor necessarily affects the Earth and produces terrestrial results.
Great shifts in consciousness ~ or great expansions of awareness ~ are followed inevitably by upheaval in the outer forms. This is true in the life of the solar Deity, of a planetary Logos, of humanity as a whole and of a human being.
The three major groups of forces affecting our planet are zodiacal, systemic and planetary in nature. The great energies playing upon our planet inevitably exert a hindering or a stimulating effect.
Hence, today's world problem. A major event such as a change in the axis of the Earth is related to an initiation of the planetary Logos. We may observe also the relation to the individual life as it shifts its consciousness steadily in the vital unfolding processes of the Path of Discipleship and of Initiation.